Vaseline Spray Moisturiser

Hey Everyone,
I am attempting to start writing more for my blog.
So I am now dubbing Tuesdays, "Review Tuesday" Original huh haha and I will try my best to do a quick review on some kind of product I am loving at the time.
Soooo, lets kick this off!




Vaseline Spray Moisturiser

I had heard about this throughout the internet and was very interested to try it out! Moisturiser in a spray! You have got to be kidding right! This is genius!

Now, let me tell you a bit about my skin. It is SENSITIVE, as in if I brush past anything with some kind of scent, my skin goes crazy.
Okay, well maybe not brush past but pretty much everything makes me itchy or rashy. I am allergic to soap, so I have to be super careful in picking a body wash so all those delicious scented non soap washes everyone on the internet raves about, Nope, not for me. Unless I want to scratch my self raw in the name of delicious smelling skin - Which in fact I have done when I get fed up with boring body wash and immediately regret - This also means fake tan is out of the question too *sigh* I must embrace my pale skin - Ahhh the trials and tribulations! (I also have to use non scented/sensitive washing powder which we all know is usually pretty average and leave your clothes with an absence of smell aaaaaaand fabric softener is out of the question! So much sadness!)

This also means I can not use any type of delicious scented moisturiser, again this is something that pains me daily! And again it is something that I have tried numerous times and regretted.
Depending on the brand, I also can't even use alovera scented products either which sucks. Usually I use aveeno products as they seem to work nicely with my skin but upon hearing about this spray moisturiser I was very intrigued as I do love Vaseline products!

Now onto the review hehe

I am not sure if Vaseline is the only brand that does these sprays but they are the first I have seen in the shops!
I brought mine from The Warehouse for $12.99 which I thought was okay for what it was but THEN Today I found it at Pack N Save for $5.00 - looks like I got a bit ripped off haha
The Warehouse and Pack N Save had all three different spray and go types available.
There is the Yellow bottle which is aimed at dry skin, the green bottle which is aloe smooth and the brown bottle which is cocoa gloss.

I went for the Yellow bottle - dry skin repair as it look as though there was no scent to it.
*Image sourced from Google*

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I know it's taken me awhile to say what I actually think but boy do I seriously love this!
Mainly it has not irritated my skin at all which is a massive tick on my list!
As far as my memory goes (apparently not even back to this morning when I applied it) it does not have a sent (at least the yellow one doesn't) which is really great!
The spray is actually quite fun, its slightly frightening when it first sprays out and it's cold when it comes in contact with your skin which for the middle of winter is not fun. but it is bearable!  - The nozzle has also not clogged up at all which is great!
Because it's a spray it is a reasonably light layer that soaks in quickly, I really like this. I do not like the heavy feeling of lots of moisturiser waiting to sink into your skin. Especially when I'm running late, like I always seem to be! 
It leaves your skin with such a nice silky smooth feeling without feeling heavy.
They suggest spraying it on by holding it slightly away from your skin and then rubbing it in. I have only ever done one limb at a time but I don't believe it would dry up so quick that you could not spray your whole body and then rub it in before it all dried up.

I talked to a few girls today who much prefer a thick moisturiser, so if you like a heavy body moisturiser then this product is most likely not for you But if you want something quick and easy then this is a really really great option. 

I will still most likely use my Aveeno daily moisturiser once a week to make sure my skin is super hydrated (as this is a thicker lotion) but I will defiantly keep using this on the regular.

I have had this product 3 1/2 weeks and used it most days and there is still probably about 1/4 of the can left which I think is a decent amount of time it has lasted for. Obviously this will vary depending on how much you use but overall I think it really good value for money (Especially for $5 at Pack N Save) and an over all really great product!

So that's my first review, Let me know you thoughts on this product if  you have used it! 
And I will see you next week for another Review Tuesday!
I feel like I need a better name for this haha - Let me know your suggestions! 

Anyway, I'm off, 

No comments