Casual but Classy Autumn outfit

Hello everyone,

I have an outfit post for you today! :)



















.










This one of my fave Autumn outfits!

I recently got this GORGEOUS Stella Camel coat from Farmers NZ and I couldn't wait to style it!
I have been after a Camel coat for a wee while now and when I saw this online I zipped straight in store to try it on!
I initially tried it on in a size 10 and it fitted really well, but upon further thought, I went for a size 12 as it is a reasonably thin jacked so I thought it would be good to have a bit of room for layering. And I don't think it looks too badly slightly larger!


I love a well fitting pair of jeans and this pair are my current faves. They are a pair of skinnys from Jeans West. I have had this pair for about two years now so they fit so fantastically. They are also a light wash denim which is my favourite colour in jeans too.



I also went for a classy pair of strappy heels. These are a pair from Number one shoes last Autumn so unfortunately they probably wont be in store any longer. I feel a nice pair of nude heels can really dress up a casual outfit and in this case I feel they really put the outfit together.



I paired this outfit with my face little purse from Colette. I am LUSTING over this store currently. If you haven't checked it out I would encourage you too. Colette has some gorgeous bags for a very reasonable price (averaging $70 - $80 but they often have sales), every time I go in I find several bags I could go home with!



Finally I went for this cute checkered snood scarf (this is a scarf that is a circle rather than a long strip). This particular one is from Kmart, I got it last winter but I was there last week and saw it in their accessories section! I thought this gave a little bit more colour to this outfit :)



Well that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my first detailed outfit post! A huuuugeee thank you to the bestie Bre for helping me with this post. Thanks for being my #instagramwife

Ciao,






No comments