Anastasia Beverly Hills - Soft Glam - Pallet review


Hey Guys! I thought I would put in my two cents on this GORGEOUS pallet! (I know the rest of the world has probably already done so but I am late to the party as usual hehe)

Firstly, packaging. This pallet had lovely sturdy packaging with a magnetic closure. Is has a soft felt type material on the outside which makes it feel pretty luxurious! (Sort of like the original Naked pallet from Urban Decay!) But I do imagine this will get a but dirty over time... It  also has a a nice big mirror on the inside but this can be folded right back for easy holding if you are using a bigger mirror. I have used this mirror to help me apply a full face while away from home and it was ace!


I am a newbie to ABH eyeshadow pallets and this one gave me an amazing first look into the quality of these shadows! They are buttery and pigmented and truly last on your eyes all day (even without an eye primer - I don't tend to use anything more than a concealer base).

The matts are super pigmented and creamy and super easy to blend. There is a bit of kick up from each shade but it's nothing you cant work with. With this less is more, and build as you go!
The Shimmer shades are to DIE for! Sultury is my FAVE! I truly wish I had this pallet for my wedding day as I would have 100% used this entire pallet! 

Its a reasonably neutral pallet but the Dusty Rose, Sienna and Mulberry are a lot more warm and can change the whole eye look to be more warm which I LOVE, but good to keep in mind if you like/don't like warm shadows. 
I have done some research and it appears that there are a few repeat shaded in this pallet (7 shades actually) however for me, this being my first pallet, it totally didn't bother me! If you are a makeup collector I would still highly recommend this pallet, even if  you have some of the others as it is such a lovely collection of colours *heart eye emoji*

I have't quite mastered the art of swatch photography so here are some of the pallet it's self. Its so prettyyyyy!




I haven't actually used the brush that comes with the pallet as I love my Zooeva brushes too much but it has a soft fluffy head on one end and the other is slightly denser which I imagine will work well for packing on those glittery shades. 

Overall I LOVE this pallet and have been going so OTT on the eyeshadow for work since getting it! I do however get some lovely compliments, so I'm sure that mean's its okay hehe 

Have you got this pallet? Do you love? How does it compare to other ABH pallets?

Daisy x

No comments