Jaclyn Hill Favourites pallet - Morphe Brushes

Hello again everyone!

Today I am wanting to talk to you about the Jaclyn Hill favourites pallet she created in collaboration with Morphe Brushes! I know this was a limited edition pallet and is sold out, but I wanted to share my experience with buying from Morphe and my thoughts on the pallet :)


































Firstly, if you don't know who Jaclyn Hill is you are seriously missing out. In my opinion she is one of the queens of the beauty world on Youtube! She has an amazing Youtube channel where she posts videos that are mostly make-up tutorials. She is amazingly talented at what she does and is blimin hilarious!
Check her out here and fall in love! ) ----->  https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaclynhill1
(not sponsored)

So, a wee while back Jaclyn created her favourites pallet with Morphe, which obviously sold out SUPER quick and I was absolutely gutted I missed out. When it was announced that another batch was made, my bestie and I were determined to get our hands on it!

Purchase and Shipment:
My bestie and I originally planned to buy the pallet together because we knew the shipping would be super expensive, a couple days before the release date however, we found out that only 1 pallet could be purchased per order which meant that we had to buy them separately.
So when release data came, we woke our selves up at 5am so we could buy it as soon as it came out. Typically there was a bit of a fuss with so many people being on the site that things were glitching and it kept saying the pallet was sold out... I could have cried, when after about 15 minutes, I made it through checkout I was stoked!
The pallet cost $27.99 USD so about $37.50 NZD.
The shipping cost was $20.15 UDS - $26.90 NZD

We were told that the pallets were not going to be sent until April 30th BUT I got a shipping notification on April 25th saying it was on it's way! It only took a total of 7 days to get too me (including weekends etc). Firstly I was impressed that it was sent out before they said it would and secondly that it arrived to me so quickly! 100% impressed with Morphe for this!

Packaging:
AMAZING is all I can say. I understand why the shipping cost almost the same as the actual pallet because it was packaged SO WELL!
It came in a big box filled with packing noodles. The pallet its self was double bubble wrapped and right in the middle of the box! Super impressed and super stoked as the pallet arrived on my door step in perfect condition!

Now for the pallet it's self!
This pallet is GORGEOUS! I thought it was such a great price considering you get 35 large shadows in the pallet. Even thought once converted to NZD I did spend a lot, It was defiantly worth it.
The shadows are SO pigmented. They are creamy to the touch and just glide on the eyes so nicely. If you are heavy handed, the shimmery shadows can fallout, but nothing a quick swipe from a tissue cant solve. They blend out beautifully and the colour range Jaclyn chose is just lovely. The shadows are pretty much all warm toned, which I don't hate as I am quite partial to warm toned shadows.
There are both matte and shimmery shodows which means there are soooo many diffrent ways you can use the shadows!
I have been pretty faithful to this pallet since it arrived (about 2 weeks) and I haven't used all of the shadows yet!










So overall I would HIGHLY recommend Morphe shadows to anyone looking to expant their collection. Unfortunately because this pallet is a limited edition pallet, it is no longer available to purchase on the Morphe website. But if you find your self liking any of the shades, you could do a quick google search I'm sure you will find the shade numbers, and be able to purchase them singly on the website. For $2 (USD) a piece, you cant go wrong! There is such a huge range to choose from! Morphe also has quite a few pre-made pallets that look beautiful too and worth looking into if you don't want to create your own one!

Below is a look I created using the pallet :)


 


So, do you own the Jaclyn favourites pallet? What are your thoughts? Do you own another pallet from Morphie? What about their brushes? (I purchased 2 shadow brushes and a brow brush at the same time, but decided to keep this review separate).
Let me know your thoughts!

Stay Excellent xx
Dsisybell

No comments