Stationary Haul

You know when you are having one of those Fridays where everything feels overwhelming with everything you need to do.. Heading to Kmart (again) after work is the only way to soothe those feelings. I went with a friend on Friday to get some bits to get organised and thought I would share some of the stuff I got! 



Washi tape! Super cute, comes in a tube for and a fun way to emphasise different things in my notebook. Cute colourful pens are ESSENTIAL and these paper mates are lovely and really smooth to write with. Cute metallic pens and paper clips are also essential for being productive ... And spicing up those paper clips with tassels is even better! I also got a glue tape, its sorta like those white out tape dispensers but with glue! Super handy!


Kmart have THE cutest journals, I didn't get any on this trip as I already have a few too many, so thought I would include the ones I have. The best thing is, most of the journals are under $5 bucks! Bonus!  





Have you found any stationary Gems a Kamrt?

Daisy x





No comments