Oasis Beauty, Skin Care Product Review

Hello Everyone!

For the past oooo 1.5 years I have been using a skin care rage that has done amazing things for my skin and thought I would share my thoughts with you all.



Oasis Beauty is a Kiwi owned and operated company founded by the ever lovely Stephanie. I had the opportunity to meet this wonderful woman on 2016 at an event where she was travelling the country talking about her products at Healthreies stores.

You can read more about her awesome story here. But Stephanie is all about making and selling products that are good for you, the environment and made from natural, non animal tested products.  And Bonus, there all pretty affordable!

I walked away from this event with a few samples in my purse, a full sized cleanser (the Light Milk cleanser) and the Rhino repair cream. I was skeptical at first but I was very quickly convinced when after three weeks, I was no longer breaking out along my Jaw and chin (which is my trouble spot!).
I very quickly purchased the power punch hydrating moisturizer, the Berry Toner and the fruit smoothie exfoliating mask to complete my skin care routine.

Now, I usually flit back and forth with different moisturizers and face wash but I did not stray from this routine for close to a year and I truly feel it has helped keep my skin in really great condition. I hardly ever get hormonal breakouts anymore and I noticed the texture of my skin becoming more even. The milk cleanser has a creamy texture, I feel that it leaves my skin feeling smooth and it does not dehydrate it. I generally use the fruit smoothie exfoliater twice a week and use the milk cleanser the rest of the week. The exfoliater smells deliciously like fruit and has a nice fine grittyness to it. I feel that it gives a nice scrub to the skin without being harsh and breaking the skin while feeling like it;s giving my skin a good clean!

Everyone seems to have different opinions about using a Toner, but I really enjoy it. This one actually smells like berries and I find it gives an extra clean and tightens up my skin to prep it for moisturiser. I tend to use this twice a day and I do see a difference in my skin when I do and do not use it.

I use the power punch moisturizer daily however it  does leave my skin a little tacky (which can be difficult with makeup application). If I give my self plenty of time for it to sink into my skin in the morning, then it is not as much of a problem. I really like this moisturizer despite it tackiness as it is SPF 25 and I feel this is essential with our NZ weather! Bonus, it doesn't smell hugely like SPF!

Overall I would 100% recommend Oasis if you are looking for a cruelty free, vegan and highly effective skin care products :) Check out the website here!

What's your go to skin care brand?

No comments