Winter Kmart Mini Haul

So I tripped and fell into Kmart this week with Hubby. I needed some gloves and he needed a Jacket. Of course we came out with slightly more than that! 



Firstly I got the worlds cutest pair of unicorn slippers ($8)! I also got a gorgeous and snugly snood ($8) is an off white colour as I don't have a scarf in this colour and I feel like it will be super versatile, I also loved the different textures. They were super short on gloves (hah) and did not have many to choose from. I ended up with a practical but soft pair of plain black finger less gloves ($3).
I am obsessed with Grey and Rose gold at the moment and I am loving this super cute beanie! They had a matching scarf but thought I shouldn't go too crazy ($10)
Lastly I couldn't resist this gorgeous Grey fluffy blanket ($18) - That my cat has already claimed on the couch!



Have you been into Kmart yet this Autumn? What am I talking about, of course you have ;) - Have you got anything I need to check out?


No comments