March Faves

Wow this year is flying by! Guys its April.... and almost winter! :(
I just wanted to do a quick share of a few of my March favourites even though it's SUPER late!



Mellow Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lip Paint in the shade 'Milan' 

This was the Lippy I wore on my wedding day this month! So that's the main reason I love it but it is also a gorgeous pinky nude and lasts on the lips for HOURS! I applied this at about 3:00pm and I didn't really need a touch up until about 7:00pm and I think this only would have been because I had been eating and drinking the afternoon away!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla

I did my own makeup for my wedding so did a little bit of spending on makeup for the big day. I used this concealer to brighten up my under eyes and I have not be able to stop using it since I purchased it. It is very brightening and does not crease! YAY! Would recommend if you are after a new under eye concealer!

Kmart Tshirt

I am obsessed with this cute T from Kmart. I got it for a quick chuck on and I am actually quite impressed with the fit and even how it washes (I love kmart but I feel that the clothes don't often wash very well). I pair it with causal Jeans and chucks and I think it looks super cute!

Podcast: Swish and Flick

I recently found this podcast as I am always on the hunt for anything Harry Potter related! In this podcast, four girls are re reading HP from book one. Each episode the summaries the chapter and discuss all the in's and out's. It is SO GREAT as they point out things I haven't noticed before and have a good laugh while doing it. If you love HP and are looking for something new, check them out here.


That's all for my super quick March faves, what were you loving in March? 

x




No comments