Becca Cosmetics colab with Jaclyn hill - Champagne pop

#Highlightonfleek

Today I bring you one of my absolute favourite highlighters in all the land!
Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics!


I am obsessed with highlighted cheek bones, the more the better in my eyes :P and Becca Cosmetics do not disappoint with this beautiful Highlight colab with Jaclyn Hill!

I am sure you have all seen and heard about this product by everyone and their cat somewhere on the internet but I thought I would put my two cents worth in :)

What I know about this product is that the formula and texture are the same as the other Becca highlighters, but that Jaclyn worked with Becca to create this new colour.
This gorgeous Champagne gold!

I have been working with this product for a fair few month now and I am in LOVE. 

Firstly the packaging is the same as the other's in the range. It is very crisp and beautiful and that fact that it is round kind of speaks too me! The mirror inside is of really good quality and is actually big enough to do a whole face of make up with it as it take up the whole space available. (Which I have done on several occasions whilst not at home).

The product it's self is beautiful! It is quite soft to the touch and SUPER pigmented! A little goes a long way!
Once on the skin, this is a very shimmery and almost glittery highlight. It is not chunky however, it is a nice fine glitter but even so, if you do not like more than a sheen, you may not like this product. In saying that, because there is a glitterlyness too it, it just GLOWS on your cheeks! The only problem with glittery highlights (well, most all highlights actually) is that if you have uneven skin or dry patches etc this highlight will cling to those and will make them show up more on your skin. But like I said, this does not only happen with this particular highlight so I do not feel that this is a reflection of the produce it'self,

The colour is quite well described by the name, it is a champagne gold funny enough hehe
On my skin tone it does look a little more gold but there is a definite rose gold undertone too it. I think that this colour would flatter most skin tones and perhaps compliment darker skin tones a bit more than my super pale face!

I got this product from the Sephora site in America and used Youshop (a forwarding company) to get it too my door step. From memory it cost about $75 (NZD) all up including delivery to NZ and it took about two and a half weeks. If you are in NZ, I am unsure if you are still able to do this, but the product is still on the Sephora website so give it a go! It is well worth the time and money :D

I am still 100% on the Champagne Campaign and will be really sad when I eventually hit pan!
Do you have this product? I would love to hear your thoughts on it? have you tried any of the other Becca Highlights? I have my eye on Opal!







No comments