Blue Spring - Adventure

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite places in New Zealand. The Blue Spring



I was told about this beautiful place by my friend Jenny. She told me of this wondrous lake where the water was crystal clear and beautiful. I was 100% intrigued so googled it immediately! A few months after I was told about it, My boyfriend and two family friends decided to go on an adventure to find it. The drive wasn't too bad as it only took us about 45 minutes from where I live and driving through the country side in summer is never a chore.

There are two ways you can get to the springs, one is about a 2 hour trek through some hills and gullys or you can drive to the end and walk for about 20 minutes to get to the springs. We chose the shorter route as it was our first time.

Words can't even describe how stunning these springs are, so I will leave it here for you too have a look at the pictures!











There you have it! Do you have any hidden gems in your area? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments